CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning.
CloudFactory USA is located in the thriving city of Durham, North Carolina, which was recently named “the startup capital of the south” by CNBC. Durham is a welcoming and innovative city that is full of life, good food, and the arts. Raleigh-Durham holds the seventh spot on U.S. News & Report’s 2017 Best Places to Live list.
Are you a bright, energetic and curious type, who wants to make a difference in this world? As the Manager of Sales Development at CloudFactory, you will work out of fantastic Durham, North Carolina, as an integral part of our global sales team.
You will play a key role in our sales organization as a proven coach/developer of people with a track record of strong results. The ability to respect data and get creative will make you the right person for this role as you design best practices across sales and marketing to help our team create meaningful relationships with prospective clients.
- Hire, motivate, coach, and develop outstanding sales professionals in the CloudFactory culture:
- Implement and improve CloudFactory interviewing, hiring, and onboarding best practices for all sales and account development roles
- Enable outstanding results in the form of high-quality pipeline opportunities for the sales team by creating an environment that encourages smart work, learning, and improvement
- Ensure team members grow professionally through Personal Development Plans
- Provide continuous performance feedback via weekly training and practice scenarios, workshops, and real-time coaching interactions
- Live the CloudFactory Principles each day and cultivate team members’ understanding and application of the Principles in their own lives
- Optimize Sales Development resources to maximize sales productivity:
- Develop targeted outbound prospecting lists in partnership with the Sales and Marketing
- Create a data-driven process to test and measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Direct the curation and improvement of the Sales Development Playbook as the single source of truth for all processes and guidelines
- Ensure the sales tech stack is driving the most beneficial return on resources while also taking advantage of new technologies and tools that improve results
- Implement Sales Management best practices across teams
- Ensure lighting fast, high quality follow up with all inbound leads
- Define best practices of sales development across all client account segments from startups to mid-market to enterprise
- Develop activity and forecasting standards that result in predictable outcomes
- Ensure consistent usage of Salesforce throughout Sales Development teams
- Provide consistent and effective communication to all team members regardless of location
- 5+ years of combined sales and sales leadership experience with a track record of success
- Experience with account-based marketing and enterprise account development required
- Demonstrated success in coaching and developing sales professionals
- Experience working in and/or managing a distributed team preferred (Int’l experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in analyzing CRM data and making data-driven recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or a related area
- Prior experience in Software-as-a-Service or Professional Service Solution Selling is a plus
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment to team objectives
- A high EQ (emotional intelligence) paired with a high CQ (cultural intelligence)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You believe that you can get a little bit better each day
- You value being part of something bigger than yourself
- You build trusting relationships with co-workers and clients
- You like to work hard and smart to pursue your passions
- You love recruiting people to the sales profession
- You thrive on developing and coaching early career professionals through their first role in sales
- Competitive Compensation
- Free lunches on Fridays!
- Community service opportunities
- Startup company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Room for growth! We prefer to promote from within than hire from without
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.