We are looking for an exceptional Head of Global Talent Acquisition to design and implement recruiting strategies for CloudFactory as we scale over the next 24 months from 350 FTEs to 600+ in Nepal, Kenya, USA, and the UK.
Head of Global Talent Acquisition will be a strategic and inspiring leader, continuously improving our hiring processes to ensure they are scalable, innovative and efficient. You will have the unique opportunity to influence the way we recruit, the way we design our employer brand strategy, and ultimately to define recruitment at CloudFactory.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our teams across the globe but also be passionate about our mission to help 1 million people in developing nations digitally work their way out of poverty and become leaders in their communities.
- Build talent pipelines for business-critical and executive roles by actively promoting the employee value proposition in an extremely competitive market.
- Lead all sourcing strategies including geographical extension hiring.
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and social media.
- Implement online and offline employer branding initiatives.
- Work closely with senior management advising on workforce planning and recruitment strategy.
- Measure and report on key recruitment metrics such as source of hire and time-to-hire.
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Build and manage a high performing talent acquisition team.
- Lead our growing TA team setting the vision and strategy, supporting on priority setting and execution to ensure the best possible hire for every single role.
- Coach and develop our TA team to increase the impact they have in the business, from effective kick-off meetings to managing tricky candidate conversations.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Director of Talent Acquisition or similar role.
- Proven track record in growing an impactful recruitment function in a scale-up or tech organisation, using innovative sourcing strategies and instilling best practice.
- You possess knowledge in multiple areas of recruitment methodology (attraction, branding, interview and selection).
- Proven understanding of recruitment success metrics, KPI's and use of data.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of employment and recruitment legislation.
- You have experience leading an international recruitment team across multiple sites.
- Expert in-depth knowledge of the external market and industry trends.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).