CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning.
CloudFactory USA is located in the thriving city of Durham, North Carolina, which was recently named “the startup capital of the south” by CNBC. Durham is a welcoming and innovative city that is full of life, good food, and the arts. Raleigh-Durham holds the seventh spot on U.S. News & Report’s 2017 Best Places to Live list.
CloudFactory is looking for a Financial Analyst to join us in our mission of connecting one million people to meaningful work. The primary responsibility of this role is to be a business partner to the Sales and Marketing team, providing high-confidence financial reporting, forecasting, and operational metrics to help tell the story of the business through the numbers.
- Collaborate with the Finance Director on developing and maintaining the companywide revenue forecast model
- Track KPIs for Go-to-Market team and update regular reports for Executive Team
- Support Account Executives and Client Success Managers with pricing and margin analysis for new deals/ expansion opportunities
- Send out monthly budget-to-actuals financial reports to department managers and own variance analysis and updating forecast/ accruals
- Calculate monthly commissions for Sales and Client Success teams
- Conduct ad hoc financial analysis deep-dives on various aspects of the business
- Excel/ Google Sheets Jedi
- Must have experience using one or more of the following tools (or their equivalents): NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, Salesforce.com, Xactly. Experience administering/ implementing a plus
- Experience with business intelligence software like PowerBI, Looker or Tableau a plus
Ideal candidates likely identify with the following:
- I have strong feelings about the merits of Excel versus Google Sheets and have vigorously defended my views in multiple debates with the unenlightened
- People at work regularly come to me with their spreadsheet questions and think I have mystical powers because I know how to use CONCATENATE in a VLOOKUP formula
- I sometimes have to remind myself not to judge people when they don’t right-justify their numbers in spreadsheets or use random colors “to make it look pretty”
- I have built a revenue forecast that showed 100% year-over-year growth and walked the VP of Sales through it without them running out of the room screaming
- I’ve had existential debates with myself at midnight about why I’m updating the same spreadsheet manually for the third quarter in a row and then gone to my boss in the morning to pitch a plan on how we can automate it so I can focus on higher value-add activities
- I have at times wondered if MRR stands for “moderately random revenue”
- I have been tasked with building a financial model to support a business decision and wound up using my analysis to persuade the team to NOT do the project
- My heart rate accelerates whenever I’m sending an email with confidential salary info and I always triple-check the “To” line
- Salespeople have told me that I’m “the nicest finance person they’ve ever worked with” and I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing
- Be part of an awesome start-up community in a cool town
- Competitive Compensation
- Free lunches on Fridays!
- Community service opportunities
- Startup company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Room for growth! We prefer to promote from within than hire from without
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply.
Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.