At CloudFactory, we believe that talent is equally distributed, but the opportunity is not. We’re on a mission to create economic and leadership opportunities for talented people in developing nations. For companies from startup to enterprise, CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution for routine data work.
Join us and make a difference in the world!
- Ownership of the ‘Sales to Cash’ process where the role will be raising and distributing invoices and applying payments received into bank account
- Management of Accounts Receivables through communication with internal stakeholders and customers along with resolution of issues arising during this process.
- Credit control with periodic follow up with the client and internal colleagues
- Periodic reporting on Account receivable management
- Periodic Bank Reconciliation and Accounts reconciliation
- Respond to any queries that may arise accordingly, this will mean resolving discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information before coming to any decision.
- Take ownership of recording transactions in accounting software and generating various periodic financial reports.
- Managing accounts payable and preparing payments.
- Other ad-hoc finance and accounts duties as assigned.
- Articulate and efficient communication and inter personal skills with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Good with numbers.
- Proactive and always looking for ways to improve processes.
- Brings solutions and recommendations along with the problems and issues they find.
- 2-3 year experience in transactional accounts and account receivable management
- Experience working with accounting system. NetSuite preferred
- The ideal candidate will have an accounting background
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.