CloudFactory is seeking an Accountant to join our mission!
The Accountant shall assist the Finance and Accounting department with day to day accounting along with periodic closing, reconciliation, and statutory filing. You'll work closely with the UK Finance Manager and the global finance teams in Nepal and Kenya. Given growth of the company, you'll experience the whole accounting function from transaction entry to group consolidation. We have a very collaborative environment. No job is too small.
- Entering vendor bills and client Invoices, and applying client payments in NetSuite.
- Leading the group monthly closing including all journal postings.
- Filing VAT returns and assisting in other getting up to date with other compliance reports.
- Processing payroll in coordination with payroll provider.
- Maintaining up to date account reconciliations for key accounts, ensuring timely resolution of reconciling items and constant process improvement.
- Develop process improvements around the function.
- Responding to queries regarding vendor invoices and/or client bills and payments.
- Preparing various monthly internal management reports.
- Supporting regular queries from the operational business.
- Other ad-hoc finance and accounting duties as assigned to meet changing business needs and departmental objectives.
- 4-6 years' experience in bookkeeping, financial accounting, and liaising with regular tax and compliance offices.
- Experience working in NetSuite or similar ERP software.
- The ideal candidate must have excellent technical accounting skills.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Great communication skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business.
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.