At CloudFactory, we believe that talent is equally distributed, but the opportunity is not. We’re on a mission to create economic and leadership opportunities for talented people in developing nations. For companies from startup to enterprise, CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution for routine data work.
Join us and make a difference in the world!
The Talent Growth Manager will work within Delivery department at CloudFactory. Delivery is the rapidly growing and the largest function in CloudFactory. With 150+ team members today, there is an immense talented members who are serving our Clients and CloudWorkers everyday. This role is about serving the 1. talented core team members in Delivery to help them grow and 2. the leadership team to help them scale the business.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
1. Performance Appraisal process
- Design a merit based performance process that incorporates feedback, competency assessments, KPIs and a holistic feedback for all team members
- Assess right tools to scale the process for a large team
- Manage the administrative function of record keeping and tracking the process
2. Hiring and On-boarding new team members
- Assist in building recruitment forecast and strategies to grow the team
- Partner with Core Talent function to support the selection process
- Partner with Learning and Development function to ensure successful onboarding new team members
- Partner with recruitment agencies to help support senior leadership hires
3. Compensation management
- Partner with Core Talent function to help track and facilitate the team members compensation cycle
- Assist leadership in communicating and educating about compensation philosophy for CloudFactory
4. Networking for local market
- Search for local events for Delivery leadership and team members to participate and grow
- Attend and build a network in local HR market
- Help create a brand awareness for Delivery to attract right talent
- Partner with other organizations in the space to exchange knowledge and build relationships
5. Larger team meetings/ outing planning
- Assist leadership in quarterly team business meetings and outings planning
- Help in message communication and logistics
- Passion for people development and growth
- Interest and learning on latest HR Management trends and concepts
- Knowledge of using HR tools and systems
- 5+ years experience in core Human Resource function serving a team of 50+ employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or equivalent
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.