As the Chief Delivery Officer, you will be the leader for our amazing delivery and operations teams as well as our fast-growing workforce of 5,000 people (Cloud Workers) in Nepal and Kenya. You will play a direct role in the operational growth of the business with strategic initiatives for delivering the best service to our clients. It’s a very hands-on role with many young high-potential leaders to help grow. You will work very closely with the delivery teams in Kenya and Nepal to strategize delivery initiatives - this means you will need to be a global collaborator working across multiple time zones and cultures with frequent travel to these wonderful places. You must be passionate about technology and people growth and how they impact others and the community to thrive in this role. You will apply platform thinking to help scale our business even faster. This is not an IT role leveraging ITIL, service catalogue, etc.
You will have passed through a high growth/scaling company and handled a large client portfolio (different sizes and variety). You put the needs of the organization first and foremost and have the proven ability to drive them with a laser focus towards the goal. You are biased towards action and can motivate and mobilize your team towards setting ambitious goals and giving it their best in achieving them. For the right person, this will be your dream role.
- Drive platform thinking, rules, and governance to create meaningful work for thousands of people and their families
- Integrate our teams managing the workforce, managing the client projects, and the IT and operations that glue everything together
- Scale up delivery, operations, program management, client services, workers, PODS, and delivery locations to serve our clients and workers better everyday
- Lead and mentor future leaders in delivery and develop people at every level of the organization
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures to help us scale from 5,000 Cloud Workers to more than 30,000 over the next few years
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Continue to protect, invest and build on our unique company culture & vision and attract leaders who further embrace and build out our mission
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors as suppliers, co-delivery partners, and other forms of innovative partnerships
- Create regular, real-time reporting mechanisms for leading and lagging indicators
- Drive our global expansion
- Service Delivery Leadership: Led a large service delivery function (3,000+) with hybrid virtual/remote + in-house workforce including recruitment and mentoring
- Large Scale Scaling: Scaled large teams (think from hundreds to thousands or thousands to ten thousands) in multiple locations in different countries
- Global BPO: Strong understanding of global BPO market and experience in either BPO delivery models.
- Fast-Growth Company: Experience in a fast-growth company, high-growth tech/SaaS company would be huge a plus
- Strategic Thinking: Adapt from our old model (in-house workers) and be innovative with our future model (hybrid: in-house and distributed workers)
- Cross-functional Collaborator: Default leadership style has to be collaborative across the organization, and leading and coaching across functions.
- Tactical Ability: Able to work on a tactical level while maintaining a global outlook
- Believer in Self-Management: Self-managing teams experience would be great
- Travel: Regular travel is required to Nepal and Kenya and other delivery locations, plus key client engagements around the globe
- Location: You can be located anywhere, but EMEA is preference.
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.