CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning.
CloudFactory USA is located in the thriving city of Durham, North Carolina, which was recently named “the startup capital of the south” by CNBC. Durham is a welcoming and innovative city that is full of life, good food, and the arts. Raleigh-Durham holds the seventh spot on U.S. News & Report’s 2017 Best Places to Live list.
This role will specialize in developing integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels such as events, digital, social, paid media, and nurture programs. You will work across our agile cross-functional marketing team to drive development and lead orchestration of the campaign strategy for CloudFactory. You’ll measure campaign success and use storytelling skills to report results back to stakeholders helping the organization make key strategic decisions.
- Work with the product marketing team to translate business goals from marketing plans into actionable integrated campaign strategies that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline, and revenue.
- Based on campaign plans you generate, manage the execution campaigns across all channels and track effectiveness,
- Manage campaign budgets and timelines to deliver tactics on time, on budget, and on target.
- Set priorities in implementation and development of campaigns that support the business and program objectives, integrating the right mix of demand generation tactics.
- Work with internal teams and external contractors to ensure high-impact marketing assets are produced including offers, web content, emails, ads, social media, graphics, videos, etc.
- Work closely with our global demand gen team to ensure timely campaign delivery, execution, feedback, and optimization.
- Manage internal and external partners as the leader in the development and delivery of campaign plans, assets, tactics and event execution.
- Develop and deliver innovative campaigns that attract new buyers through both digital and face-to-face channels such as industry events, meetups, roadshows, etc.
- Track, measure, and report on the global campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working across regions to identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds.
CloudFactory is on a mission to connect talented people in the developing world to digital opportunities, by inventing cloud labor in a similar way that Amazon invented cloud computing.
We use a combination of the latest technologies, proven processes and people who care to enable a scalable, efficient and high-quality data work for our worldwide clients. The ideal candidate would be committed to successful outcomes and should have a proven ability to drive continuous value to our clients through the defined products. If you thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment you would fit right in!
Because we are scaling fast, you will need to be comfortable with change, will need to be able to derive insights and value from incomplete or imperfect data, and will need to be the kind of person who takes initiative rather than waiting for others to act.
This is a great role for a strategically minded and creative marketer with superb communication and project management skills. You will be connecting with many internal and external stakeholders, so you must be able to articulate your ideas clearly and ultimately drive team-wide adoption of your campaign plans. You will also need to build a good working relationship with key stakeholders, particularly our product marketing and demand generation teams. You will act as a conduit between our business objectives and marketing campaign execution. Finally, if you prefer to work in a strategic thinking and relational capacity in an environment that is fast-paced with shifting priorities and workloads, you will be at home in this position.
Here are some of the skills that you will possess as a successful candidate for this role:
- Experience: You have 5+ years of marketing experience in the areas of digital marketing, program management, demand generation, or product marketing.
- Education: You’ll have a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree
- Technical Skills: You are well versed in the world of marketing technology including marketing automation, CRM, web analytics, Google Adwords and other advertising platforms
- Marketing Channels: You know how to devise and manage an integrated marketing campaign that leverages both digital and offline channels with a compelling message that drives action in the market
- Analytical Skills: You will be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills particularly in campaign measurement, channel performance, ROI, web analytics and marketing attribution. You can separate the signal from the noise in data, get to insights and You tell compelling stories that influence strategic decisions.
- Writing: You possess a creative ability to craft campaign messaging that resonates and connects with customers and internal stakeholders
- Communication Skills: You possess excellent communication skills and an ability to present complex material in a way that relates to each audience.
- Leadership Skills: Your leadership skills will be vital to your success in this role. This includes an ability to influence peers and senior leadership towards a single unified direction.
- Interpersonal Skills: There are certain interpersonal qualities that will be necessary for the successful candidate. Some of these interpersonal skills are; must be decisive, iterative and agile; must possess an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment; must be proactive and disciplined in following through with priorities and programs; must display calmness and composure in uncertain and strenuous situations. Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Competitive Compensation
- Free lunches on Fridays!
- Community service opportunities
- Startup company culture
- A mission you can stand by!
- Room for growth! We prefer to promote from within than hire from without
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory’.